The Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database specifically includes;
- The Argentina and Surrounds Basin Analysis Report and GIS project, incorporating depth and isopach maps, tectonic reconstructions, geochemical atlas and play maps over 18 sequence stratigraphic units from Permo-Triassic to Present day.
- Over 105,000 kms Post-STM processed open file 2D and 4395 km2 3D.
- 67 final Well Completion Reports with supporting data, translated from Spanish to English where required.
- 62 digital well files with a conditioned LAS dataset.
- Post-well analysis of the Springhill Formation completed for 65 wells.
The extensive Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database will give exploration companies the opportunity to consider their participation in the forthcoming round using a clean, comprehensive and uniformed reference dataset.
The Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database coupled with the Pre-stack Malvinas 2D reprocessing package represents the best value proposition for those who are looking to evaluate their participation in the Argentinian bid rounds.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
~105,000 kms 2D & 4,300 km2 3D.