In the age of machine learning, GeoClerk, brings a revolutionary new search tool to the industry bringing to light decades of historic and uncategorised documents and making them readily accessible and available to all in one searchable location. Users will be able to effectively research and simplify efforts required to source industry relevant information.
Curated live database
Search through an ever growing, curated database of energy industry specific content.
Easily access information on mergers and acquisitions, exploration updates, annual reports and other important news from ASX-listed companies.
Search across all publicly available content on the Internet via the GeoClerk online interface.
Institutional and government database plug-ins ready for search and download.
- PESA Technical Library (Australia)
- Geoscience Australia (Australia)
- EAGE’s EarthDoc Document Library (Global/Europe)
- NVentures Competitor Intelligence Database (Global/Europe)
- IPA Convention Proceedings (Indonesia)
- SEAPEX Technical Library (Asia Pacific)
- Westwood Wildcat
- NOPIMS Historical Permit databases (Australia)
- WAPIMS Historical Permit databases & GSWA eBookshop databases (WA)
- SARIG Historical Permit databases (SA)
- DIGS Historical Permit databases (NSW)
- GSQ Historical Permit databases (QLD)
- GEMIS Historical Permit databases (NT)
- GSV Historical Permit databases (VIC)
- North Sea Transition NDR Historical Permit databases (UK)
Ingest your own content
Make unstructured G&G libraries searchable with GeoClerk’s ability to securely import and store custom libraries.